Designed by bicycle industry pioneer and Craig Calfee, this bike is designed around classic European road racing geometry. The bamboo absorbs vibration exceptionally well and is suitable for the roughest of roads. The frame is designed to be plenty stiff for the average sized rider of a given frame size. The wide range of sizes offered allows you to get one that fits perfectly. They come with horizontal dropouts allowing for single-speed or internally geared hub use and are built with a brake bridge for standard reach caliper brakes. You may also select a disc brake setup with vertical dropouts.
58cm standard Road Frame Fully Assembled Road Bike 52cm Ladies Road Frame
- 3-5 lbs, exact frame weight varies from frame to frame based on size chosen
- Seatpost diameter: 27.2 mm
- Fork steerer tube: 1 1/8″
- Front derailleur clamp: 35 mm
- Max tire size: 25 mm – Some frames allow a 28mm tire width